Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Menu Plan for the week of 04/09/2012

We had a very busy Monday.  Chris and I drove to a family friends house to show her all my Scentsy stuff and organize a fundraiser for the organization that she is very passionate about.  We had a great time catching up.  We made it about 10 minutes from her house to discover that I left my purse at her house- oh my. Uturn and go back.  We made it to my dad's house with enough time to throw all my Scentsy stuff and 1 of the carseats in his house, made a sandwich to eat on the way and away we drove to the airport to pick up my dad and 2 of my aunts.  Picked them up and drove back to my dad's house, he fixed my busted headlight and loaded up all the Scentsy I had brought with me and the carseat.  We finally made it home about 2 hours passed when we normally eat dinner.  I had a very nasty headache- combination of sinuses, being tired and not eating on time.  Thankfully it is Spring Break here- no set alarms.  Hoping to sleep in.  After a good nights sleep, I woke up this morning refreshed and hope to have a nice relaxed week.  We shall see how that goes:)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Banana Chocolate Chip muffins X2
Breakfast Burritos
PB Banana Toast
Banana Bread with Pear Butter X2
Cinnamon Sugar Toast with fruit

Lunch
Sandwich, Popcorn & Apple slices

Dinner
Homemade Mac & Cheese with green beans
Black & Kidney beans tomato chicken corn taco bake
Italian black beans & rice with green beans
Waffles with homemade syrup
Rice, tomato & sausage with green beans
Alfredo noodles with corn
Spaghetti with green beans and bread

Snacks
Apple Slices
Celery with PB
Banana
PB Crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment