Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu plan for the week of 04/23/2012

This weekend was a super busy weekend.  Most of you know about my friends Scentsy fundraiser party to benefit Mental Health wellness- well that was yesterday.  I thought I had everything taken care of, labled and ready, but I seemed to find things I had accidentally forgotten.  It was a busy weekend just trying to get prepared for the party.

Luckily, my friend lives 20 minutes from my dad because I do not like driving in the rain.  Thankfully, the rain was not heavy, so we made it to her house safe and sound.  Kevin was my Scentsy helper yesterday afternoon.  We set up and my display looked so cute- sorry forgot to take a picture.  But it did look good~ I was proud of myself. 

I think the rain scared everyone off because no one came to her party.  She was sad but we still did have a great time.  The food was amazing and my dad came with us.  We were able to catch up with our friends and share wonderful stories about my my mom.  This is the first time my dad has been able to share about my mom openly without breaking down in tears.  So, even though no one came, we still had a great time and I think it really helped my dad. 

We didn't get home until almost 10pm- that is why the store deals are just making it up today.

Here is our menu plan for the week:
Breakfast
Donuts & fruit- Thanks to my wonderful friend for those yummy, delicious donuts
Egg sandwiches
PB Banana Toast
Banana Bread oatmeal X2
Banana Bread muffins X2

Lunch
Sandwich, popcorn, banana

Dinner
Bean & rice tacos with corn
Garlic chicken pasta with green beans
Creamy chicken with rice with corn
Pancakes with homemade syrup and fruit
Homemade chicken noodle soup with bread
Pasta Bake with green beans
Spaghetti with peas and bread

Snacks
Carrots sticks
Apple slices
Strawberries from our garden

No comments:

Post a Comment