Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Plan for the week of 04/02/2012

This morning started out way to early.  I had to get up at 5am to get myself and little Michael ready to go and pick up my dad and 2 of my aunts and take them to the airport.  They are visiting my other aunt in Florida.  I am happy that they are going.  I think spending time with my mom's sisters really helps my dad deal with my mom's death.  They are all leaning on each other which makes a huge difference.  I am glad that they have each other:)

With Michael gone for work for the week, it is hopefully going to be a nice calm not too rushing around kind of week- at least lets keep our fingers crossed:)

Here is our menu plan for this week:
Our yummy homemade yogurt with rolled oats and honey

Breakfast
Banana Bread X2
Homemade yogurt, rolled oats and honey
Pancakes X2
Banana PB Toast
Egg sandwiches

Lunch
Sandwiches, Banana & Popcorn

Dinner
Bean & rice tacos with peas
Pancakes with homemade syrup
Mexican Lasagna with corn
Pasta with cheese sauce and green beans
Chili
Haystacks with corn
Leftovers

Snacks
Strawberries
Grapes
PB Crackers
Apples

No comments:

Post a Comment