Thursday, July 20, 2017

Come Along With Me..............

As I take you along with us and show you what we did last week :)

Our local library was having a free magic show.  I was excited and signed us up to go.  Well, one of the boys was having a rough day and decided not to go :(  I checked the library calendar and it is packed with lots of fun free events :)

I am still searching and bidding on homeschool books.  This is what I have gotten in so far:

More is coming in the mail :)  I am so excited about how much money we are saving.  The BJU American Republic history set retails for $179 and I picked it up on Ebay for $34.75- Win :)  Apologia General Science set retails for $62 and I got it for $38 :)  Math U See Beta retails for $106 and I was able to purchase it for $49 :)  So excited :)  The more money we save on curriculum, the more field trips we can take.  I am going through Swagbucks for my Ebay purchases and am getting points that I can redeem on giftcards :)  If you are unfamiliar with Swagbucks, click here.  This will take you to a post I wrote all about Swagbucks.

How is your weather where you are?  We have been getting hit with some pretty strong storms here almost every day.  Got to love rainy season here in Florida :)  Normally, we don't have any issues during rainy season but this week our power has been going on and off- not fun :(

Little Michael and I decided that we needed to make cupcakes.  We had so much fun.  I let him do most of the work from measuring, stirring and even pouring the batter into the liners.  He did so well and the cupcakes tasted so good :)
I think he got more flour on himself than in the bowl :)
On Saturday, we went to Toys R Us for their International Day of Play Event and had so much fun.  They had tables set up with games to play, coloring sheets, Nerf games, Karaoke, Pie in the face game and Nintendo Switch.  The boys will tell you their favorite part was the Nintendo Switch, which is now on their birthday and Christmas wishlists :)



We had a blast last week and it was all FREE :)  We are having so much fun not spending any money :)

I can't wait to see what we come up with to do for FREE next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment