Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Eggs in a waffle maker??

You can make what in a waffle maker?

I never thought about making anything other than waffles with a waffle maker.  Until, someone told me about how they make their version of an omelet and how it turned out.

I must try it out :)

We pulled out our waffle maker to discover that it was a waffle stick maker :(  I'm not sure if it would work with a waffle stick maker.  I thought for sure I was going to have to go out and buy a regular waffle maker.  Then I saw it.  We received it one year for Christmas.  We used it to make waffles and it didn't do a great job :(  So away in the cabinet it sat until now :)

The whole family was intrigued about this.  This could be awesome or it could make a complete mess.

We whisked a dozen eggs with a few splashes of almond milk.  Put in 1/2 of a cup of eggs into our waffle maker with all the toppings you want on it:
Close the lid.  Start your timer for 3 minutes and Viola:
A super yummy omelet.  A Death Star Omelet to be exact:)  I am amazed.  You can even put cheese on your eggs and it cooks right in.  This is so easy.  We love it and plan on making omelets as often as we can.

Did you know that you can cook eggs with your waffle maker?  Now, I am curious what other things can be made with a waffle maker- hmmmmm :)

Try it out and let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment