Thursday, July 27, 2017

Come Along With Me............

As I take you with me and show you what we did last week for free or super cheap :)

Our library has been offering all kinds of free events all summer long.  This event was a reptile show.  Super cool.  We were looking forward to it.  That is until, I remembered the event several hours later after the event was over- Oops :(  This time it was my fault we missed the show.  I am now writing the events on my calendar beside my computer.  That should help me remember :)

Toys R Us had a Back to School Event that was really cool. Everything was set up in stations. You started out with a scavenger hunt through the science section.  Came back and filled out an all about me page.  You then moved to the Bunchem's table, where you got to build and keep a giraffe.
 Then the Slime demo.  You didn't get to make the slime but you got the opportunity to add glitter to it and got to take it home.
After the super fun Toys R Us event, we headed over to Gamestop.  The boys and hubby's favorite store :)
Nathan had a birthday gift card and knew exactly what he wanted to get.  I love going to the mall not for shopping.  We walk the perimeter of the mall and get a really good walking workout :)

We came home and made the most delicious sugar cookies- mmmmm.  This is all that is left from our baking adventures :)
We are still searching and hunting for Homeschool books.  I have found quite a few for really awesome prices and will be doing a homeschool book haul to show you everything we got :)

We had a blast last week and it was all FREE :)  We are having so much fun not spending any money :)

I can't wait to see what we come up with to do for FREE next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment