Monday, June 29, 2015

Our Menu Plan for the week of 06/29/2015

How was your weekend?  I am still soooo tired from Vacation Bible School.  I had so much fun and as always my VBS crew was amazing.  But they wear me out :)

Our school year has finally come to an end.  I thought I would spend today getting everything ready for their evaluation and maybe squeeze in a nap.  Well, one of our cats had a different plan in mind.  He got so sick, we had to take him to the vet.  Then I took my van in for a simple oil change, come to find out my van had the original shocks and needed to be replaced.  Oh the fun of today. 

Here if our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Banana Muffins with fruit X2
Pancakes with fruit X2
Oatmeal with nuts and raisins X2
Scrambled eggs with fruit

Lunch
Salad with homemade dressing and a banana for myself and hubby-when he is home
Sandwich with carrots and grapes for everyone else or leftovers

Dinner
Baked Chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans
Chicken Noodle Soup
Spaghetti with peas and garlic bread
Ribs, Mashed potatoes and zuchinni
Fish, Mac & Cheese and squash
Egg Roll in a Bowl

Snacks
Apples
Peaches
Carrots
Popcorn
Bananas
Mangoes
Carrots
Strawberries
Grapes
Blueberries
Plums

No comments:

Post a Comment