Monday, June 15, 2015

Our Menu Plan for the week of 06/15/2015

How was your weekend?  Our weekend was good and busy.  The boys are so excited that these are the last 2 weeks of school.  Which means I have to get my rear in gear and start grading papers.  I have been so swamped with everything going on and homeschooling 3 boys that much didn't get graded this year.
I am drowning in a sea of paperwork and this is just for math for Nathan :(
Thankfully, hubby is right beside me helping me grade and record :)  Slowly but surely we are making it through.  I really need a better grading strategy for next year :)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Pancakes with fruit X2
Oatmeal with raisins and nuts X2
Baked Oatmeal with apples X2
Eggs with toast and fruit

Lunch
Salad with homemade dressing and a banana for myself and hubby-when he is home
Sandwich with carrots and grapes for everyone else or leftovers

Dinner
Vegan Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo with green beans
Mushroom Stroganoff with peas
Garlic Pasta with roasted tomatoes and carrots
Spaghetti with green beans
Pizza for hubby's birthday :)
Ham, Mashed Potatoes and peas
Leftover ham, mashed potatoes and green beans

Snacks
Apples
Peaches
Carrots
Popcorn
Bananas
Mangoes
Carrots
Strawberries
Grapes
Blueberries
Plums

No comments:

Post a Comment