Thursday, April 2, 2015

Saturday Family Fun Adventure

Every time I drive Chris to work and pick him up from work, I drive pass by a park sign.  I am not sure why I haven't paid any attention to it until now.  It kind of jumped out at me as I was taking Chris to work.  I came home and looked the park up online not sure really what to expect.  The park sounded like a neat place to visit, so we decided to go and check out the Jim Jeffers Park.

On our arrival, the first thing the boys noticed was the huge fenced in playground.  They were really begging hard to play on the playground but I knew that we wanted to explore the park grounds first.  They have a huge basketball area, tennis area, 4 soccer fields and a softball field.  There is also a walkway that takes you around the park and to a nice sized lake.

Here are some pictures of our adventure:




The younger boys could have cared less about the walk way to the lake and the ducks.  They loved the huge playground.  I tried to get pictures of them playing but they were all over the place enjoying them selves.  I am pretty positive that we will be visiting this park more often.

I can't wait to see where our next family adventure takes us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment