Monday, April 13, 2015

Menu Plan for the week of 04/13/2015

We hope everyone had a nice weekend.  We had a good and busy weekend.  I had it all planned out~ everyone was going to be up, fed and dressed by 9am, take Chris to work, head over to the Lowe's Build & Grow Clinic, make a stop by the Farmer's Market, take the boys to Build A Bear to spend their gift cards from Christmas, take everyone home, feed them lunch and then Kevin and I were going to head out to do our grocery shopping.  Well, that is how I had it planned out in my head.

It actually went something like this~ everyone was up, fed and dressed by 9am (yay), took Chris to work, made it to the Lowe's Build & Grow event, stopped by the Farmer's Market and took the boys to Build A Bear.  Then we loaded everyone back in the van came home for lunch.  I had planned to take Kevin grocery shopping with me but by the time we got home, I was exhausted.  I had it in my head to rest for a few minutes before heading back out.  Well, I kind of fell asleep until time to make dinner.  I guess I needed more than a few minutes of rest.  Oh well, we ended up going shopping after church on Sunday.


Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast

Applesauce muffins with fruit X2
Pancakes with fruit X2
Chunky Apple Oatmeal
Scrambled eggs, toast and fruit X2

Lunch
Salad with homemade ranch dressing and a banana for myself and hubby when he is home
Sandwich with carrots and grapes for everyone else or leftovers

Dinner
Mexican Casserole with zuchinni
Pasta Fagioli
Cheesy Bean dip with tortilla chips and green beans
Lentil Loaf with mashed potatoes and zuchinni
Lentil burgers with cucumber and carrots
Lentil & Sausage Soup
Lentil tacos with green beans

Snacks and desserts
Apples slices
Carrots
Cucumbers
Bananas
Grapes
Pears
Popcorn
Strawberries
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Strawberry Banana Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment