Thursday, April 30, 2015

Adventures in Container Gardening

I finally made time to re do my container garden.  We have some great new additions and 2 original plants that have been with us from when we were in the rental house.

Kevin and I got busy dumping out and refilling all the containers:
I found these neat seed pods at Lowe's and were eager to test them out so we bought them and planted them.  Has anyone seen these before?  I had never seen these pods but they looked interesting.
We planted the seed pods and the live plants we had bought.  Before long, the seed pods were sprouting.  I was so happy.  May I introduce you to my 2015 container garden:
My container garden
Cucumber from the seed pod :)
Regular tomato plant
Red Pepper from the seed pod :)
Green Bean plants from seeds
Cherry yellow tomato plant
My original cherry tomato plant
My original green pepper plant
I am quite pleased with the way the container garden is coming along.  Keep your fingers crossed that this year will be a better year for my plants :)  My green bean plants seem to be responding a lot better this time around.  It could be that they got planted in the right season this time :)  We shall see how my container garden grows :)


No comments:

Post a Comment