Thursday, February 26, 2015

Adventures in Container Gardening

Remember last month when I was super excited about my green beans.  Well, I must have jinxed myself :(

We got some icky super cold weather come through.  While I am happy we didn't get snow like some states did up north, it did get into the 30's here in Florida- Brrrrrr.  Thankfully, it was only 2 days of cold and we are back up in the 70's- ahhhhhhh :)

I don't think my plants liked it too much.  Take a look:
My poor poor tomato plant
Cherry tomatoes seems to be ok with the cold
Green Pepper seems to be ok
My Green Bean babies gone :(  It went from 3 to 0 :(
Oh well, at least some of my plants survived.  Spring will be here before you know it.  Now is the time to get busy researching my best options for this coming season :)  Let's keep our fingers crossed that I may do better with my container garden.  I think if I actually follow the planting guides and plant them in the correct season this time, I may have a better shot :)  We shall see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment