Thursday, January 22, 2015

Adventure in Container Gardening

I am quite pleased with my little backyard container garden.  Especially, since it is technically winter.  Did I mention how much I LOVE Florida winters :)

Here are some pictures on my little container garden:
My tomato plant
Cherry tomato plant
Part of the cherry tomato plant that I thought had died now has live green leaves shooting off :)
My poor zuchinni plant :(  I don't think it was meant to be.
Green Pepper- mmmmm
Green Bean babies
I am super excited about my green bean babies.  I wasn't even sure it was going to grow.  Then last month, I had 1 green bean baby and I was doing the happy dance.  Now, I have 3- WOOHOO :)

Things are looking up for most of my container garden plants.  I think I will try my hand at the zuchinni plant later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment