Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My New Fruity Green Smoothie Recipe

There was nothing wrong with my old Fruity Green Smoothie recipe.  The Fruity Green Smoothie recipe calls for yogurt and sometimes I just didn't have yogurt nor the time to make some.  So, I decided to get creative and make another fruity green smoothie without the yogurt.

And this is what happened.  Super yummy goodness:


Here is the recipe for as my boys call my "Hulk" juice:

A nice big handful of spinach
1/2 C of Almond Milk
1/2C of Coconut Water
3 Tbsp of Flaxseed or 2 Tbsp of Chia Seed
1/4- 1/2 Avocado
1 nice spotty banana
5 oz of Frozen Fruit
1 teaspoon cinnamon

Place all ingredients in blender.  I place the ingredients in the blender in the order I listed above and blend, blend, blend until nice and smooth.  Pour in cup and enjoy :)

I am loving my new green smoothie recipe~ it keeps me fuller longer than my previous recipe.  I have been drinking this for breakfast.  One of the beautiful things about this recipe is that you can use what ever you have on hand.  Don't have almond milk but have coconut milk~ use it.  You can use regular milk with this as well and it still comes out yummy :)

Blend one up and let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment