Thursday, November 20, 2014

Adventures in Container Gardening

My last container gardening blog post, I had 5 containers still alive and doing well.

Want to guess how many I have now?
By some gardening miracle, I still have 5 containers :)  I really think they are loving their new residence.  My tomato plant grew 2 tomatoes last year at the rental. 
My lovely tomato plant has 3 tomato babies and when I went out to water it this morning, I discovered 1 more tomato baby :)
My cherry tomato plant to still giving us a few cherry tomatoes here and there.
I am excited about the 3 green pepper babies that are growing and the almost full grown one :)
1 green bean~ I will take it.  I am so excited.  I have never had any success growing anything from seed.  I took a chance and planted some green bean seeds and found this this morning.  I hope more green beans follow but will be quite happy with myself if this is the only one I get this season :)

You may have noticed, I forgot to photograph my cucumber plant.  It isn't doing anything spectacular and isn't looking so well :(  I will continue to baby it and hopefully good things will happen.

So far so good with my little container garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment