Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Our Shopping Day~ 11/22/2014

With Chris having to work on Saturday, I decided to shake it up a little bit and do my grocery shopping when I dropped him off at work :)  I normally do my weekly grocery shopping on Sunday, so the day just felt a tad off.

This week was going to be interesting since I only had $15 left in my budget and $5 leftover from last month.  The turkeys threw me off last week but I knew that I couldn't pass up $0.59 a pound.  That is an awesome price for a turkey.

I was excited to learn that they are building a Sam's Club close to where we live.  And if you sign up for a membership, you get a $20 Walmart gift card :)  I cashed out my Swagbucks for a Walmart gift card and used that to pay for my Sam's Club membership :)  And I got a $20 Walmart gift card- yea :)  That helped so much because guess what, turkeys were back on sale at Publix for $0.59 a pound this week :)

Here are our shopping trip details for this week:

BJ's
$1.49- Lettuce

Sam's Club
$9.57- (3) gallons skim milk
$2.26- Eggs
$2.78- Bananas
$14.61- Total

Publix
$2.59- So Delicious Coconut Milk for my smoothies
$2.00- Spinach
$7.07- Turkey
$13.07- Turkey
$24.73
-0.55 So Delicious printable cpn
$24.18- Total

That brings our grand total to 4 nice big turkeys :)  That should help quite a bit :)

So how do you think we did this month?  Did we come in right at budget or did we bust and go over?  Pop on over to our November Monthly Spending post to find out.

This shopping trip has been added to our November Monthly Spending post, where I keep track of what we spend for the month of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment