Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Exercise Challenge Week 4 Day 2-7

After running around the block with my hubby one day and Kevin the other day, my ankles decided it didn't like the pavement so well and started swelling.  I was bummed about not being able to go outside and run, that is until I was introduced to....
My father in law had an elliptical in his garage.  Ohhhh~ I am in love.  When we had a gym membership, long, long ago, I used to spend countless hours on the elliptical while watching my soaps at the gym:)

I noticed my shins and ankles didn't bother me while on the elliptical.  I woke early every morning, just to get to be able to get some exercise time in.  I did an exercise program on the elliptical, where it would simulate hills. I loved it. 

Here is what I did:
July 4th
20 min workout and burned 231.5 calories
Walked 10 min

July 5th
20 min workout and burned 259.6 calories
Walked 10 min

July 6th
20 min workout and burned 244.5 calories
Walked 10 min

July 7th
20 min workout and burned 251 calories
Walked 10 min

July 7th
20 min workout and burned 244 calories
Walked 10 min

July 8th
20 min workout and burned 246 calories
Walked 10 min

How did you do last week?  Post in the comments and let me know:)

Photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment