Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Exercise Challenge- Week 3 Day 3

Sorry for the late post- we are on a much needed vacation:)  I did get up early on Saturday 07/02 and got a rare opportunity to take a run around the block with my hubby.  I was so excited to be able to go outside in the fresh air:)  Where we are staying has:

Sidewalks :)  I am so happy.  Alot of you probably are thinking I am nuts posting a picture of a sidewalk.  But on the street we live on, there are no sidewalks, let alone a safe place to walk or run.  If I want sidewalks, I have to load up all the kids and drive into town.  So, I normally look crazy running around my livingroom and oldest 2 get a giggle watching me run around the house:)

My hubby normally doesn't exercise with me but decided to come along.  It was a great way to get to spend some time alone with my hubby and get some exercise in:)

Here is what I did for Saturday 07/02:

5 mins brisk walking
6 min running with 1 min of walking for a total of 20 minutes
5 min cool down walking

How did you do?  Post in the comments and let me know:)

No comments:

Post a Comment