Thursday, August 31, 2017

Come Along With Me......

As I take you with us and show you what we did last week :)

The rain was not that bad during the day on Saturday.  We saw a few flooded streets and a man kayaking down his street.  Our street was not flooded and we were able to get out, so off we went to Toys R Us for their Nerf Event.

I forgot my phone at home so no pictures :(  The boys had a blast shooting a couple of Nerf guns and everyone who participated got a small package of Nerf darts and 2 Nerf cars.

After Toys R Us we headed over to a couple of stores and did our shopping :)  We didn't need a huge amount of groceries so shopping was a breeze :)

On our way home it started raining heavily.  Sunday was little Michael's birthday and I had a cake to bake.  I baked the cake and hubby decorated it.
I cannot believe my "baby" is growing up so fast.  I need something to slow him down just a little.  It just hit me that next year Nathan will be in High School and I only have 4 more years left to teach him.  Where is the time flying to??

Michael loved his cake :)  He was so excited with this Poke ball cakes :)

By the end of the evening, the rain was pouring.  The next day some of our road was flooded so I had to end up taking our oldest to work.  Good thing I did.  I'm not sure he would have made it to work on his bike.
This is not our road but it is one of the main roads we have to take to get Chris to work.  It was not fun to drive in but we made it safe :)

Other than our minor flooding, we had a blast not spending any money other than for groceries.  I can't wait to see what we come up with to do for FREE next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment