Thursday, August 17, 2017

Come Along With Me.........

I don't know where to start.  I had my posts all planned out in my head last week but unfortunately didn't have a chance to get them typed out.  And then it happened.....

I broke a tooth- ouch :(  I called the dentist who couldn't see me until next month :(  Thankfully, they had an office the next county over that could see me the next day :)

Now remember, I went in for a broken tooth and somehow got talked into getting my last wisdom tooth cut out :(  Now I have needed to get his done for some time now.  My poor wisdom tooth came in sideways about 15 years ago.  It needed to come out.  I just didn't think that Thursday was the day.

So, I have been on the couch recuperating and on a not so fun soft and liquid diet :(

My dentist appointment last week was also the same day as I was supposed to post my Come Along With Me from the week before.  So that didn't happen.  Guess what??  You all get a bonus~ 2 week recap :)

The week of July 30- August 5th:

This week was an exciting week.  I helped out with Rev Week at church.  It was for Middle & High School students and it was awesome:

One of the nights, our library was hosting a Space Bingo Night that I signed up for but Nathan and I couldn't go due to Rev Week.  Hubby and little Michael went and had so much fun and won cool prizes:

Saturday, Hubby and I got to go to an adult art class.  We had so much fun creating art.  This is the first time in a long time that we got to do something together by our self.  It was nice :)

From August 6th to 12th:

You already know about my dental issue :(  I was so afraid the boys were going to miss the Pokémon Event at Toys R Us.  But hubby told me that he would take them and that he would take the list and go to the grocery store as well~ with the boys :)

I had no problem taking him up on his offer.  Hubby and the boys were not home- oh my.  That meant a nice quiet house for me to do something I haven't done in so long- relax and enjoy the quiet.  It was so nice :)  And to have to grocery shopping done for me, was oh so sweet :)

Now things are back to normal :)

We are having so much fun not spending any money :)  I can't wait to see what we come up with to do for FREE next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment