Thursday, August 24, 2017

Come Along With Me.......

As I take you with us and show you what we did last week :)

Most of you already know about my dental visit.  My stitches felt like they were going to be in my mouth forever.  The dentist told me that if they were not out in 10 days and were really bothering me to call the office to have them removed.  Well, on the 10th day, go figure, these super annoying stitches finally released and came out- YAY :)  I have been enjoying solid food again :)

Since I wasn't sure when my stitches were going to come out, we planned a family game day at home.

I did go out on the 17th for the Cape Coral Aldi Grand Opening.  Since this one is a lot closer to our house, I didn't have to get up and leave as early as the last Grand Opening.  In 1 hour from the time we got there, all 100 tickets had been given out.

I was number:
18 is a good number for me.  I was born on the 18th day.  I was feeling really lucky.  When it was opening time, I got a gift card for the amount of:
$25.  Not bad.  I was really hoping for the $100 gift card.  That would have been amazing but $25 is still great and helps so much with our grocery budget.

Over the weekend, we had a fun game day, filled with Hungry Hungry Hippos, Operation, many hands of Uno, Slap Jack and many many more.
Mario Memory

Dutch Blitz card game
We are having so much fun not spending any money :)  I can't wait to see what we come up with to do for FREE next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment