Thursday, August 3, 2017

Come Along With Me............

As I take you with me and show you what we did last week :)

I actually remembered this time :)  We made it to a library event that I had signed us up for.  This event was a Meet & Greet with the local Police Department and their K9's :)

I am so glad we went.  We learned so much about the K9 unit of the Police Department and got to pet this gorgeous dogs :)

I had been counting down the days for the Aldi Grand Opening in the next county.  This one will be closer than the one we are currently driving to.  Chris decided he wanted to come along with me bright and early Thursday morning.  I figured we would get held up with morning commute traffic, so we left at 6am.  The roads were clear and we got to Aldi's a lot earlier than anticipated.  We got in line:
Even though we waited in line for 2 hours, it wasn't that bad of a wait since I had someone to chat with.  Some people in line had books and brought chairs :)

I won a $25 gift card and Chris won a $10 gift card :)
We can't wait to do it all over again in a few weeks when the Aldi in our area is having their Grand Opening :)

We also had Michael's brother fly down and spend time with us.  That was nice.  We haven't seen him in quite a while.  He was nice enough to tune my guitar :)  Guess I should try learning how to play that again.  When I got my guitar many many years ago, YouTube didn't exist :)

We ended up making super yummy brownies and chocolate chip cookies~ Mmmmmm :)
None of them lasted very long.  They never do.

We have been doing so well with our No Spend Month that we were able to give our credit card company $673~ YEA!!!!!!!!

We had a blast last week and it was all FREE :)  We are having so much fun not spending any money :) 

We are doing so well that we have extended our No Spend Month into August :)  I am so excited to see how much we will be able to give our credit card company this month :)

I can't wait to see what we come up with to do for FREE next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment