Thursday, November 3, 2016

No Spendvember 2016 :)

We are so excited about our No Spendvember or No Spend November :)

I am getting so antsy about paying off our credit card debt that I suggested our family have a no spend month.  And they are crazy enough to go along with it :)  I am excited to see if our family can pull if off.  Anybody want to join us on our no spend adventure?

You can set up "rules" that fit your family.

Our No Spend "Rules" are:
- Use pantry and freezer for menu planning- get creative

-To reduce our grocery budget from $400 to $200

-Only go to store once per week.  If we run out of something, figure out alternative or go with out.  I find if I run to the store for an emergency item, I end up walking out with a lot more than the 1 item.

-Not to spend any money on activities.

-No eating out


A few years ago, we consolidated a couple of credit cards into 1 credit card.  We have been working super hard to reduce that massive number.  We still have a ways to go and want to see how much we can put towards our debt. This is the last of our credit card debt :)  And I want to gone ASAP :)

I can't wait to see how much we have to put towards our debt at the end of the month~ so exciting :)

Ready?  Set  GO!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment