Monday, May 9, 2016

Our Menu Plan for the week of 05/09/2016

How was your weekend?  We hope you had a very loved and blessed Mother's Day Weekend.  Mother's Day is filled with a ton of different emotions here.  Hubby and the boys want to celebrate Mother's Day with me.  But I was not in the celebrating mood yesterday.  I wanted to ignore it was Mother's Day and treat it like any other day.  You see, Mother's Day was the last time I saw my mom, the last time I hugged my mom and the last time I talked to my mom before she passed away almost 5 years ago.  I was a mess yesterday and even broke down in tears at church.  Thankfully, my hubby and boys understood and let me be me and then took me out for ice cream last night :)  I am so very thankful for my loving and very understanding family :)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Scrambled Egg with spinach and mushrooms and fruit

Banana Oat Muffins with fruit X2
Waffles with fruit X2
Granola with fruit X2

Lunch
Chicken, lettuce and tomato wrap and a banana for me
Sandwich with carrots, apple slices, blueberries and grapes for everyone else or leftovers

Dinner
Stuffed Shells with zuchinni and garlic bread
Spaghetti and Meatballs with zuchinni and garlic bread
Fish, Rice and green beans
Baked Chicken, Potatoes and zuchinni
Sausage Gravy over biscuits with eggs and fruit
Chicken, Sausage, Spinach, Tomato Pasta with zuchinni
Tacos with carrots

Snacks and Desserts
Apples
Grapes
Bananas
Strawberries
Carrots
Roasted Carrots
Popcorn
Cucumbers
Hot chocolate with marshmallows
Pretzels
Yogurt
Chocolate Mousse Dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment