Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Our Shopping Day~ 12/26/2015

Chris had an early morning shift which was great for getting my butt in gear to go grocery shopping.  Hubby decided to go with me.  I guess he wanted to be part of the final grocery shopping adventure for this year or maybe it was the free samples at Sam's Club :)  I only had a couple of places to go so we were able to knock out our shopping trip rather quickly :)

Here are the details of our shopping trip:

Save A Lot
$2.00- Bread
$0.99- Oyster crackers
$2.99- Total

Walmart
$3.54- Mushrooms
$3.47- Potatoes
$4.98- Canola Oil
$2.97- Cashew Milk
$14.96- Total

Sam's Club
$19.94- Cat Litter
$4.78- Milk
$3.98- Vinegar
$29.90- Total with tax

This shopping trip has been added to our December Monthly Spending post, where I keep track of what we spend for the month of December.  How did we do?  Did we stay with in our budget or did we bust?  Hop on over and find out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment