Thursday, May 7, 2015

Our Super Duper Saturday Family Adventure

We have wanted to take the boys to Legoland for a while now.  We have had the money saved up for almost 2 years.  We just couldn't get our schedules to coordinate such an adventure.  Until now :)

Chris finally got a Saturday off.  We were so excited and started planning our trip.  We knew we wanted to maximize our time in the park, since they close at 6pm.  We left after Chris got off of work Friday night and drove to the hotel.  I am so thankful for the amount of points that Michael racked up while we were in Virginia for work.  We haven't had to pay for a hotel room in some time now :)

I wish I would have captured the look on the younger boy's faces as they saw the giant Legoland sign.  It was priceless.  We had such a wonderful time.  I found out the park is geared towards kids ages 2 to 12 :)  That meant more rides I could actually ride on.  I don't do roller coasters.  When we went to Disney, there was not a lot of rides I cared to go on :(

Here are some pictures of all the fun we had at Legoland:
Double Decker Carousel- my kind of ride :)  If you look closely, you can see Nathan, Chris, Kevin and I :)

Nascar Legos




Hubby and Chris geeking out

Look out~ Micheal is behind the wheel

Nathan carefully obeying all traffic signs

Boat ride

My boat driver :)

Nathan & Michael riding the safari ride :)
We all had a blast.  There is still so much we didn't get to see or do.  The boys are trying to figure out how to save up to go back :)  They said this was the best Saturday Family Fun Adventure we have had so far.

We were amazed at all the time and patience it took to assemble all these lego creations.

I can't wait to see where our next Family Fun Adventure takes us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment