Monday, May 18, 2015

Our Menu Plan for the week of 05/18/2015

How was your weekend?  Our was not so great.  Little Michael ended up with a high fever and was so nice to share his ickyness with Nathan, who shared with Kevin and daddy.  I was so thankful that neither I or Chris seemed to get the ickyness.  Welllll, I spoke too soon.  The ick has struck me.  Booooo.  At least it is fast moving because I don't want to travel sick :(

Here is our menu plan for this short week of ours:

Breakfast
Pumpkin Muffins with fruit
Eggs with toast and fruit
Oatmeal with raisins and nuts


Lunch
Salad with homemade ranch dressing and a banana for myself and hubby when he is home
Sandwich with carrots and grapes for everyone else or leftovers


Dinner
Egg Roll in a Bowl- Chris birthday request
Parm Fish with rice and green beans

Snacks and desserts
Everyone will be having ice cream cake for Christopher's birthday except me, I will be helping myself to super yummy the vegan banana ice cream listed below:)
Apples slices
Carrots
Cucumbers
Bananas
Grapes
Popcorn
Strawberries
Pears
Vegan Peach Cobbler Ice Cream- Mmmmm- this is so yummy :)

You may have noticed our super short menu plan for this week.  We are actually taking a much needed vacation.  Kevin and I also will be traveling even further north to attend a wedding of my cousin :)  And then will get to spend some time with my brother and dad before heading back home.  So, after tomorrow I won't be posting here until June 1st.

For some fun, head over my Lilla Rose facebook page and help me decided on a hair style for the wedding.  I simply cannot make up my mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment