Thursday, May 14, 2015

Our Adventures in Container Gardening

I am so excited about my little backyard container garden :)  The plants are growing and the birds seem to be having the time of their lives pecking at my tomato plants :(  The tomatoes must be super tasty.

Here are some pictures of my container garden:
Cherry yellow tomato plant
Cherry tomato plant
Green Pepper plant
Regular Tomato plant
Green Bean plant flowering- keeping fingers crossed that is a good sign :)
Cucumber plant gone wild :)
Cucumber babies:)
Red Pepper plant
I cannot get over how much my plants are growing.  My cucumber plant is growing crazy fast and already has 8 cucumbers growing~ yea!!  The rest of my plants are getting taller.  I can't wait to see how the rest of the season goes for my little backyard container garden.  So far so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment