Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Our Menu Plan for the week of 06/23/2014

How was your weekend and the beginning of this week?  Our weekend was great until I sat down to plan and write my blog posts out and realized our Internet was down.  No biggie~ it goes down all the time.  We are not completely satisfied with our Internet provider.  Unfortunately, living in the middle of nowhere has it down falls.  No other Internet provider comes out this far :(  So, we make due.

We reset the Internet and nothing happened.  We finally call the company and they cannot figure out what is wrong.  We were without internet until a tech could come and look at it :(  HOORAY, it is up and running now.  Unfortunately, it means I am 2 days behind on my blog.

Also, Vacation Bible School starting on Monday and I am a crew leader to 12 kids.  Thankfully, I have a happy helper, David, who is spending his summer vacation from school helping out with VBS- how awesome :)  So, I am soooooo exhausted from VBS.  I thought my 4 kids kept me going, boy was I wrong.  These kids are great, energetic and we have so much FUN :)

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Pancakes, Banana Muffins, Blueberry muffins and anything I can make at night and make morning easier on hubby, since I have to leave for VBS early in the morning.

Lunch- Our usual
Salad with homemade ranch dressing and a banana for me and hubby
Sandwich with homemade bread, carrots and peanuts for everyone else

Dinner
Shredded BBQ on buns, pasta salad and green beans
Fish Sticks, Mac & Cheese and green beans
Shitaki Noodles with meatballs and corn
Stuffed Shells with peas and garlic bread
Sausage Gravy over biscuits with scrambled eggs and fruit
Cheeseburger Macaroni with peas
Pancakes with sausage and fruit

Snacks
Apples
Raisins
Popcorn
Peanuts
Bananas
Carrots
Grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment