Thursday, June 26, 2014

Our Family Fun Saturday

Last Saturday, we took the boys to Four Freedoms Park.  I have heard so many great things about the park and the fenced in play ground overlooking Bimini Basin :)  We just had to check it out.





I was also told that we couldn't visit the park without visiting Ice Sssscreamin~ an ice cream stand.  I didn't say anything to the boys about that part, it was a nice yummy surprise.
We love the big open space to run and play.
I attempted to take a picture of all the boys by a tree.  It didn't quite turn out how I hoped it would, but I did get a nice picture of Michael and Christopher.
Trying to get Nathan to smile is sometimes a difficult job
Nice picture of Chris and Michael~ don't pay any attention to the bunny ears in the background courtesy of Nathan :)

The boys were very disapointed that they couldn't get in the water at Four Freedoms Park.  The next surprise on our Family Fun Saturday~ a church right down the street from us has a HUGE playground and Splash Pad.  We just had to go and check it out:

We all had a blast and cannot wait to see where our next Family Fun Adventure takes us :)


No comments:

Post a Comment