Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Menu for the week of 02/21/11

Breakfast Options:
Banana bread
Applesauce bread
Smoothies & PB Toast
Yogurt & PB Toast
Oatmeal
Pumpkin muffins
Egg Sandwiches
Scones
Pumpkin Bread
Homemade Oatmeal packets
** Please be advised that we don't eat all these in a week- I make sure I have all the ingredients available to be able to make any of the above.**

Lunch:
Boys pack lunch.
Baby and I- sandwiches & fruit

Dinner:
Mon- Baked Ziti, veggies and garlic bread
Tue- BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes & veggies
Wed- Fish, rice & veggies
Thurs- Breakfast night- the boys have been begging me for Chocolate chip pancakes
Fri- Pizza- carry over from last week- my mother in law was so sweet to take us out for dinner:)
Sat- Alfredo pasta & veggies

Have a great week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment