Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We Did It!!!!

I can't believe we actually did it.  We are so excited.  We wrote the last check on one of our bills- YEA!!!!!  It feels so good having one bill down.  I am trying not to think to hard about all the how many to go.  But for right now, we paid this bill- we are done- we don't owe this bill anymore and it feels fabulous:)  We are working hard to bring the total of debt we have down.  With writing this last payment on this bill, it has freed up some much needed cash and it seems just in time.  I will post later on our lovely van issues- umm I mean adventures:) 

How did we do it, you may ask?  And what are we doing to become debt free?  What is our strategy?  These are all great questions we have been asked.  With the holidays fast approaching and our travels, I plan to blog the answers to these questions after the holidays.  Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment