Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mother Nature Strikes....

With the wind whipping, I could not sleep last night.  The constant tornado watch warning didn't help much either.  Even our dog and cat were spooked by the wind gusts and rain pours.  It sounded like the wind was going to rip the roof right off our house.  Once all had died down, I went to bed.  Because I went to bed so late, morning came very early.  The morning was going normal- I got up, read my daily devotionals while Kevin was in the shower, got the rest of the boys  up, fixed breakfast, etc.  Everything seemed to be just like our daily routine.  Until, Kevin tooked the dog out.  He came running inside telling me that there was something I had to see.  I went to the back door, looked out, wasn't sure what I was looking at through the foggy glass door.  I stepped out on the back porch to see.....

Our shed is on its roof, doors no where to be found.  All of the stuff we had in the shed all over the place.  A big mess.  Well, we talked about getting in and cleaning out the shed.  I guess Mother Nature felt we had procrastinated long enough and was thoughful enough to remove the shed for easier access-LOL.  I hope everyone else's week is going alot smoother than ours :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment