Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Black Friday

Wow- I cannot believe that Thanksgiving will be here next week.  Where is the time flying to?  This year is going by too fast.  Christmas will be here before you know it- speaking of Christmas, I don't know how many of you plan to get up at the crack of dawn and go shopping on Black Friday.  My husband dreads it every year-LOL.  The first year we went was great, I got most of my shopping done.  Last year, not so great- it seemed that unless you were out at midnight you missed most of the good deals.  We are not sure if we are going to brave the crowds again this year.  I think we might just take a break with Black Friday this year.  I have looked at the ads and am not seeing too much that interests me for the kids this year.  So, I am undecided about whether or not we will be going this year.  .

If you want a preview of the Black Friday ads, BlackFriday.info has ads for the following (so far- they keep adding ads to their preview):

AAFES
Ace Hardware
AJ Wright
Bass Pro Shops
Bealls
Best Buy
BJ'S
Craft Warehouse
CVS
Express
Freds
Gander Mountain
Harbor Freight
Harry & Davids
Hastings
HH Greg
Home Depot
HP Home
JCPenney
JoAnn Fabrics
Kmart
Kohls
Lowes
MacMall
Macy's
Meijer
Menards
Michaels
Modell
Navy Exchange
Office Depot
Office Max
Old Navy
Olympia Sports
Pep Boys
Radio Shack
Rite Aid
Sams Club
Sears
ShopKo
Staples
Target
Tommy Hillfiger
Toys R Us
Tractor Supply Company
True Value
Walgreens
Walmart
Zales

They also have the following Toy Books/ Catalogs:
Kmart
Toys R Us
Walmart

If you do go out on Black Friday, please be safe and Happy Shopping:)

No comments:

Post a Comment