Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Shopping Day for the week of 11/07/10

I wanted to post this Monday night but had a horrible headache so I went to bed instead. The baby, on the other hand, had other plans and decided that sleeping was not something he really wanted to do.  He was up every 20 minutes- what fun we had:)  It was my goal to try to attempt to post this on Tuesday, but after the events of Monday night/Tuesday morning- I was too exhausted. 

Rite Aid
Pampers Cruisers- $8.99
Nivea Bodywash- $3.99 x 2
Crest Pro Health Clinical Gum toothpaste- $3.49
Halls Defense drops- $1.50 x 2
Crest w/ Scope- $2.99
Subtotal: $26.45
Coupons I used:
$5/25 Rite Aid cpn
$1 Pampers cpn
$1 Crest toothpaste
$1 Crest toothpaste
$1/2 Halls drops
$0.50 Halls drops Video Value cpn
$3 Nivea printable cpn
$3 Nivea printable cpn

Total after tax and cpn: $11.87
I used a rebate check of $5.99
My out of pocket was $5.88
I got $6.50 in Up Rewards- I realized when I got to the van that the $2.99 Up didn't print.  After careful inspection, I realized that I bought the Crest with Scope not the Crest with Scope outlast.

Rite Aid
Crest Scope Outlast- $2.99
$0.75 Crest cpn
Total after tax $2.39
I received $2.99 Up Reward

Walgreens
Huggies $7.99
Floss- $1.99
Schick Xtreme razor $5.99
Reach toothbrush $1.79 x 2
Candy canes- 3/$1
Cpns I used:
Walgreens Reach cpn -$2.60
$1 Reach toothbrush printable cpn
$1 Reach toothbrush printable cpn
$1 Reach floss printable cpn
$2.50 Huggies printable cpn
$3 Schick Xtreme cpn
$3 RR
$3.50 RR
Total after tax: $3.83
I recieved $3 rr from the Shick Xtreme razors

Walgreens
We are blessed to have 2 Walgreens in the next county within 10 minutes from one another.  Everytime we run errands and happen to be near, we have popped in and bought 3 cans of Libby Pumpkin.  Since the price with the Walgreens cpn is $0.99- I haven't seen it that low ever.  So, I want to make sure I stock up.  So far we have purchased:
9 cans of Libby Pumpkin $1.79 each- on sale with cpn- $0.99 each
Reach Floss x2- $1.99 each- on sale with cpn for $0.99 each
Coupons I used:.
$1 Reach floss printable cpn
$1 Reach floss Walgreens catalina
Total after tax: $6.16

1 comment:

  1. I’m working with Schick Quattro for Women®– if you’re looking for a deal, you can get $2 off disposable razors here!: http://bit.ly/get2off Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete