Friday, October 15, 2010

Wanted to let you know....

Many of you already know that my husband, the baby and myself are going out of state for a week- YEA!!!  Due to all the packing and trying to get everything together and that our flight leaves at 5:45 am Sunday morning- I will not be posting any store deals for next this week.  I know many of you are sad.  However, when we return, I plan to not only post store and other deals but plan to post more about how we are climbing out of debt, some interesting challenges for those who wish to participate and some awesome exciting giveaways.  I hope to have internet access but cannot say for sure until we get out there.  If we do have internet and have a chance, I hope to do some light blogging while away as well as let everyone know that we made it ok to our destination.  This is my first plan ride as well as the babies first plane ride as well- so I am very excited.  You may be asking where we are going- I am so excited and so very blessed to be able to accompany my husband (this is a business trip for him, vacation trip for me and the baby) to Hawaii :)

If anyone would like a postcard from Hawaii, I have 10 stamps left.  Send me a quick email and let me know that would you like a postcard and I will do my best to send some out.  Email me at momstips2save@gmail.com

Have a blessed week ~ Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment