Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My super awesome shopping day :)

I wanted to post this last night but unfortunately did not have the strength to do so.  We had a family reunion over the weekend in MD- we had fun despite the cold weather and the rain spits :)  The kids had a blast at the huge playground that the park has.  By the time we got home, it was late and we were all exhausted.  The baby slept the whole way home so he was up for a while after we got home.  So I didn't get alot of sleep Sunday night and had to rise bright and early to get the boys up and off to school Monday morning.  Mondays are my shopping days, so needless to say I was so tired last night and barely had the energy to post the CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens deals.  The baby only got up 1 time last night so I am energized and ready to post today :)  So here are the shopping deals I got yesterday.  I think I did pretty good:

CVS


Revlon Nail Polish- $3.99
Colgate pro Clinical Toothpaste- $3.99
Shick Hydro 3 Razor

Cpns I used:
$1 Colgate toothpaste 9/19 SS
$4 Shick Hydro 3 razor- 10/3 SS
$7.99 ECB's
Grand total including tax: $4.76
I received $9.50 in ECB's- YEA!!!
And I got $1 Summer ECB- so that is $10.50 in ECB's for next week :)

Walgreens

EOS Fruit Lip Balm- $3.00
Oral B toothbrush- $1.99
Shick Hydro 5 razor- $7.99
Halloween Cups- $1/3

Cpns I used:
$4 Shick Hydo 5 cpn- 10/3 SS
$0.75 Oral B toothbrush cpn- P&G mailer
$5 rr
$2 rr
Grand total including tax: $2.93
I got $8 in rr's
I would have a lower out of pocket expense but Walgreens policy states that the total number of manufacturers coupons and register rewards cannot exceed the number of items in the transaction.  I had 3 items- 2 cpns and 2 register rewards, so I had to add 1 item- but the cups were so cute and I knew it would be a fight if I only brought home 1 cup.  I still came out pretty good :)

Rite Aid

Huggies Pure & Natural- $7.99
Dove Dark Chocolate- $4.99
Dove Milk Chocolate- $4.99
York Peppermint Patty- $0.50 x 2
Oral B 3D vivid white toothbrush- $2.69
Shick Hydro 5 razor- $5.99
Nivea lip product- $2.99

Cpns I used:
$4/20 video value cpn
$1 Oral B vivd white toothbrush- P&G mailer
$2 Shick Hydro video value
$1 Nivea lip care cpn- 10/3 RP
$2 Huggies video value cpn
$3 Huggies Pure & Natural cpn
$0.50/2 mars candy video value cpn
$1/2 Dove  chocolate video value cpn
$1 Dove chocolate cpn- 8/15 RP
$4 Shick Hydro 5 razor- 10/3 10/3 SS
$0.50 Dove chocolate cpn- 8/29 RP
$7 Up Rewards
Grand total after tax: $4.41
I received $4.68 in Up Rewards
**Please note my out of pocket should have been lower but I bought the wrong Dove chocolate, so I didn't get the $1 Up for the Dove- but all things considered I think I still did really well.  I still have $13.50 in Up Rewards from last week and I received a 10% off shopping pass also. 

I would love to hear how everyone made out- leave me a comment and let me know.

Have a blessed week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment