Monday, January 9, 2017

Our Menu Plan for the week of 01/09/2017

How was your weekend?  Did you get snow?  It sure got super cold like it was going to snow yesterday.  When I got up it was 38 degrees and said it felt like 31- brrrrrr :(  I love snow somewhat.  I love to look at snow- it is so beautiful and peaceful.  I am drooling over my friends Facebook snow pics.  I don't love being in snow.  I am not a cold weather person.

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Overnight Oats with fruit X2
Waffles with fruit X2
Banana Chocolate Chip muffins with fruit X2
Bagels with fruit
Warm Cereal Bowl for me- Mmmmm

Lunch
Chocolate Banana Strawberry Spinach smoothie for me
Sandwich with carrots, apple slices, blueberries and grapes for everyone else or leftovers

Dinner
Italian Chicken Legs, Mashed Potatoes and zucchini
Leftover Chicken Legs
Spaghetti with green beans and garlic bread
Fish, rice and peas
Bean Rice Salsa Taco with corn
Shredded Pork on bun with carrots
Chocolate Chip pancakes with fruit

Snacks and Desserts
Apples
Grapes
Bananas
Strawberries
Blueberries
Carrots
Roasted Carrots
Popcorn
Pretzels
Tortilla Chips and Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment