Monday, July 18, 2016

Our Menu Plan for the week of 07/18/2016

How was your weekend?  We didn't have much planned since I was not feeling well and Nathan didn't want to do anything to celebrate his birthday.  I ended up at an Urgent Care since my regular doc couldn't see me for 2 days :(  Luckily, I went.  What I thought was an ear infection turned out to be tonsillitis :(  I feel soooo much better now :)  Nathan decided that for his birthday he wanted to go to the Naples Zoo since he found out that they had a bunch of Poke Stops for that new game Pokemon Go.  We drove all the way out there for a not so nice storm to come through and mess up all our plans.  So Pokemon Hunting got postponed.  I have a funny feeling that we will be Pokemon hunting our whole way to Texas.  Lucky me :)

Here are our menu plans for this week:

Breakfast
Overnight Oats with fruit X2
Waffles with fruit X2
Granola with fruit X2
Bagels with fruit

Lunch
Tuna Salad with fruit and a hard boiled egg
Sandwich with carrots, apple slices, blueberries and grapes for everyone else or leftovers

Dinner
Spaghetti with peas and garlic bread
Salisbury Pasta with zuchinni
Chocolate Chip Pancakes with fruit
Baked Chicken with mashed potatoes and zuchinni
Pizza with veggies
Italian Chicken with rice and brocolli
Bean Chicken Salsa taco with green beans

Snacks and Desserts
Apples
Grapes
Bananas
Blueberries
Strawberries
Carrots
Roasted Carrots
Popcorn
Pretzels
Banana Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment