How did we do with our December goals? Let's see:
To not eat out or at least to not pay out of pocket, with the exception
of tips. If we want to treat the family to a meal out, we will make
sure we have a gift card to cover all of us.
Doing fabulous with this goal.
2) Pay off our last credit card
chipping away at this. We are very thankful that we were able to make
another nice big dent in this credit card balance :)
3) Not to use any of our credit cards for 2015. To pay cash for everything.
Doing great with this :)
To maintain our grocery budget. Our current grocery budget is $400
for our family of 6. Our goal is to use up to that amount to feed our
family healthy nourishing meals. If we are lucky enough to come under
our monthly budget, we will save that amount.
We did great and had $28 left over :)
5) To create a
monthly meal plan for our family, to use leftovers more efficiently and
to make use of everything in our pantry and freezer.
Doing fabulous with this.
6) Lose weight- My goal is to lose 10lbs this year.
am still working on this.
7) Complete the Couch to 5K with hubby
Did not complete any of the Couch to 5K program :(
8) Morning devotions, prayer time and more bible reading
Doing great with our church's website, which will read the bible verses to you :)
9) Monthly date night with hubby- whether we go out or stay at home, pop popcorn and rent a movie
One of my hubby's clients was so sweet and gave us a Bonefish Grill gift card. It was super yummy and was nice to have a date night :)
To spend quality family time together. With everyones schedule and us
running all over creation, I would love to spend more quality time
together- no tv- us playing games, talking, enjoying each others
company. I think we are going to claim Saturday's as family fun day:)
We had a nice outing to Bass Pro Shops to meet Santa, followed by a nice lunch at Red Robin's, a trip to a nice small park.
11) Not to use our dryer to save on electricity and lower our electricity bill
Doing great with this~ Electric bill going down :)
12) To do 1 project a month and blog about it
With everything going on, this just did not get done :(
My older boys want to run a 5K~ a color run to be more specific. So, I
am jumping on board with them, after I finish my Couch to 5K program :)
Finally got a date for a color run but am so not ready for it yet. We are hoping to catch the next one.
14) To make and use more non toxic cleaners
I am still researching and working on this one :)
How did you do with your December goals?