Thursday, November 19, 2015

Our Saturday Fun Adventure

Our Saturday Family Fun Adventure took us to Fort Myers Beach.  We tried to go before the weather turned cooler for Fall.  Plus we were on a mission :)  We needed shells and sand for a super secret project that the boys and I will be working on here soon :)

Here are some pictures of our Saturday Family Fun Adventure:



We started our adventure by going on a cute little trail.  We then headed to the beach and found that not only was the water super cold, a ton of jelly fish had washed up on the beach :(

I love going to the beach even if we can't get into the water.  I love the way the sun shines off the water and the sand.  The love how peaceful it looks. I love listening to the waves crashing and the salty air.  It always puts me in a great mood :)

Since we were on a mission, we got to work.  We scoured the beach looking for really cool and interesting shells for our project.  We figured we need about 100 shells.  I hope we got enough :)  I am pretty sure we got enough sand :)

Even though the boys were bummed about not being able to get into the water, we still had a fun time shell hunting and writing in the sand.

I can't wait to see where our next Family Fun Adventure takes us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment