Thursday, September 24, 2015

Saturday Family Fun Adventure

These field trip passes rock.  This week's field trip pass choice was the beach :)

My sweet friend recommended a beach that was less crowded than our normal beach spot.  He also let me know that the water at this beach was clear and you can see the fish in the water.  We got excited and just had to see for ourselves.  Nathan has taken an interest in snorkeling, so clearer waters was a definite plus :)

Once I Map-quested it, I became a little discouraged.  Englewood Beach was 1 hour and 15 minutes from the house- ugggg.  I wasn't sure we wanted to travel that far.  And then a thought hit me, how long does it take to get to Fort Myers Beach from our house~ 45 minutes.  Seriously 45 minutes??  Were we really going to let an extra 30 minutes keep us from what seemed like paradise.

Ummm~ no :)

Here are some pictures of our adventure out to Englewood Beach:






We all had a blast and were singing praises to my dear sweet friend for such an awesome beach recommendation.  The boys have already decided that they want to come back.  And since there are 4 different beaches at Englewood, they want to see and swim in all of them :)

Now I have to have a conversation with my friend and see what other places he might recommend for us :)

I can't wait to see where our next Family Fun Adventure takes us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment