Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Shopping Day :)

Miss me??  Well, I have missed all of you.  Sick kids- uggggggg.  Thats about all I can say- that is how I have been feeling lately.  It all started with Ping, our cat getting sick.  Thankfully, he got better.  Then, little Michael had a nasty temperature and just didn't feel good.  He is an awesome cuddler anyway, but when he is sick, that is all he wants to do.  Now, I'm not complaining about all the cuddle time.  But when you can't even go to the bathroom without a kid screaming because you aren't holding him- yea that is a pretty cranky little one. 

I am so blessed my boys are as well behaved as they are.  Don't get me wrong, they do have their times but overall they are really good boys.  I was less than pleased that little Micheal so kindly and lovingly gave Nathan his icky sickness.  Poor Nathan, has had a temperature and has been out of school for the whole week.  I had to end up taking him to the doctor this morning due to his waking up sweating, he had a nasty cough and he was complaining of his throat hurting.

First thought- oh no strep!!  The doctor ran a strep test and negative- YEA!!!  She believes he just has a nasty virus that needs to run its course.  Sick kids, late nights and hubby out of town working for the week equals less blogging :(

I did make it out to the store on Monday and this is what I bought:
Martins
$3.24- for 6 loaves of bread marked down to $0.54 each.  This is all that is left when this picture was taken.  We are down to only 2 loaves left now.

Walgreens
$4.99- Remington razor
$2.00- Walgreens maxi pads
$1.25- Sunday paper
$8.24 before cpns
-3.00 RR
$5.24 after tax- paid for with Walgreens gift card- $0.00 out of pocket and got back $7 RRs

CVS

$3.00- 3 packs Trident gum
$3.99- Olay face wash
$3.99- Olay face wash
$10.98 before cpns
-2.00 Olay face wash cpn
-2.00 Olay face wash cpn
-1.00/3 Trident cpn
-3.69 ECB
-1.00 ECB
-1.00 ECB
$0.76 Total after tax and cpns and got $1 ECB back

Kroger
$2.44 Grapes- at least what is left
$0.40 Vanilla yogurt
$1.59 Coke Zero- yuck :(  But I knew Chris would drink it
$4.43 before cpns
-1.59 Coke Zero cpn loaded on card from the Kroger instant win game
$2.91 Total with tax

Dollar Tree
$1.00- Puffs tissues
$1.00- Straws
$2.10 Total after tax

Walmart

$11.60 - 4 gallons skim milk- 1 gallon is not pictured
$2.48- Apple Juice
$1.22- Soft Tortillas
$1.98- Mild sausage
$3.00- Reeses Puff cereal- this is what I get for taking Nathan to the store with me
$2.61- Bananas- I bought 2 nice size bunches- this is all that is left
$23.46 after tax

Since I took Nathan to the doctor today and went right by both CVS and Walgreens today, I popped in and found:

CVS
$3.00- Softsoap 4pk soap
$3.00- Softsoap bodywash- CVS was out of both when I went by on Monday
$6.00 before cpns
-1.00 Softsoap bar soap cpn
-1.00 Softsoap bodywash cpn
-2.00 ECB
-1.00 ECB
$1.30 after tax and cpns and got back $4 ECB

Walgreens
$2.00- Maxi overnight
-0.50 Walgreens maxi catalina
$1.58 Total after tax and cpns and got $2 RR and another $0.50 Walgreens maxi cpn

These totals have been updated in my September Spending post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment