Thursday, September 22, 2011

I did it:)

WooHoo!!!!!  I am so excited- I feel like dancing, which by the way is great exercise.  I made it to my half weight goal:)  YEA!!!!

Can't you tell I just a little excited:)

I have been working so hard.  I have been working towards this goal since June.  I worked out every day while on vacation and took my family, which they were not too thrilled with me at the end, on a hike up Pilot mountain- which turned out to be a 10+ mile hike.  Which we all survived.  Michael and I checked out this small local gym in town and while their prices were reasonable, they don't offer childcare.  We were not sure how that was going to work.  The gym let us come in for 30 days no commitment to see if we could work it into our schedules.  I am so happy to say that we have been able to work it out.  I am so blessed to have teenagers that can watch the younger ones.  They take turns watching Nathan and little Michael while the other one comes with me to work out.  Chris has become my Zumba buddy:)

Michael and I decided to sign up for a 2 year contract.  It was cheaper that way and saved us $240 a year:)  We know that we will be here for at least 2 more years.  We want Chris to be able to finish Air Force JROTC. 

So, I am so excited to be able to tell you that I have lost 20 pounds- YEA!!!!  20 heavy pounds have been lifted from me.  It was hard work but so worth it.  I am halfway to my weight loss goal for a healthier me:)  I am so proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment