Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Exercise Challenge- Day 2

I did not exercise yesterday- too much going on and I didn't leave myself enough time to do anything for myself :(

I am excited that I was able to get up this morning and exercise.  I found that if I cannot get motivated in the morning then my whole plans for exercising for the day are shot.  With 4 boys, all out of school for summer vacation, my days are pretty packed.

Here is what I did this morning:

5 mins brisk walking
3 mins running with 1 min walking for a total of 20 min
45 sec jumping jacks
1 min 15 sec walking
45 sec jumping jacks
1 min 15 sec walking
5 minute cool down walking

How did you do?  Let me know in the comments or if you blogged about your exercise routine, leave a link in the comments.

To read about the exercise challenge & gift card giveaway- click here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment