Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Prayers needed..... **Updated**

Update- 10/28/2011- YEA!!!  Little Robbie Woods was found alive and was reunited with his family after being lost for 6 days.  I am so glad that he has been found and that he is safe:)  Thank the Lord for listening to our prayers and keeping this sweet angel safe until someone found him.  Thank you for all your prayers:)

There is a sweet 9 yr old autistic boy who needs our prayers right now.  He wandered away from his family on Sunday, Oct 23rd at North Anna Battlefield Park near Doswell, VA.
 

Robert Woods, Jr has been lost in the woods since Sunday.  It breaks my heart to think of this little boy lost and not being able to find his way to the warmth of his own house and bed.  Volunteers have searched for the last 2 days and have not been able to locate him.  And not being able to talk much makes the search much more difficult.

I know in my heart that my mom is with this sweet child.  I believe that she is wrapping her arms around him keeping him safe and warm through these very chilly nights.   That is what I am praying for.  I also pray that is he found and reunited with his family.  My heart aches and I would love to make the drive to search for this little one, but without a sitter and my hubby traveling- prayer is all I have right now.  Please pray for this child and keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.  You can read more about the updates or learn how to volunteer here.

I also have 1 more prayer request....

My cousin, who is more like a sister than a cousin, lost her mother in law this morning.  The family was about told about 3 weeks ago that her mother in law was losing her battle with pancreatic cancer.  She was told that the treatment was no longer working and her doctors gave her 6-8 weeks.  Hospice was called and in and Ashley and her husband went over and spent time with her- talking with her and letting her know that it was ok to go to heaven.  Linda passed away in the early morning hours this morning.  No more treatments, no more pain- the Lord will restore her physical well being.  And she would not be alone.  My mom will be there to greet her.  Please keep Ashley and her family in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this difficult time.  I know all too well the pain in their hearts but like I told Ashley, the one thing that is keeping me going is knowing that when it is your time to go and be with our heavenly father it is not goodbye- it is until we meet again:)

Peace be with you and your families:)

No comments:

Post a Comment