Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Menu plan for the week of 10/03/2011

Sorry for the lateness of this post.  Little Michael has caught Nathan's icky virus and has been so clingy and cranky, preventing me from doing anything I need to get done.  While I love the cuddling, I wish it was under better circumstances.  I had the rare opportunity to lay him down- so I have to be quick and type this up fast before he wakes up and realizes that mommy is not holding him.

Here is our menu plan for this week:

Breakfast
Homemade yogurt
Baked Oatmeal
Breakfast cookies
Pancakes
Egg sandwiches
Homemade Granola cereal

Lunch
Boys lunches for school:
sandwich, banana, sliced cucumbers or carrots and popcorn

Lunch for baby & I:
sandwich,  popcorn & banana

Dinner
Chicken Aldredo over pasta with green beans
Stuffed Shells with corn & homemade bread
Tuna Slop & peas
Pancakes with fruit
Baked sausage ziti with green beans & homemade bread
Taco bean, rice & cheese with corn

Snacks
Snooby snacks- Cinnamon graham crackers in dog bone shapes found at Dolar Tree
Popcorn
Homemade Granola bars

No comments:

Post a Comment