Friday, May 27, 2011

I wanted to personally thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  They mean so much.  I know it is through your prayers and our Heavenly Father carrying me that I am able to get through the passing of my mother and best friend. 

My mother was taken way to soon from this Earth.  The Lord must have needed her for something far more than she could have accomplished here. 

The last day I saw my mom was Mothers day- we were able to spend the day together having fun and laughing.  We had lunch and enjoyed the Mothers day cupcakes I made.  She loved the gift I had made for her and we talked.  I would not for a million years would have thought this would be the last time I saw my mom, last time I hugged my mom & the last time I heard my moms voice.  I am so blessed for the time we had.

Her service was so beautiful.  I know she was smiling in Heaven.  I am blessed to have such an amazing church family- they made sure my mothers funeral was perfect.  It was through her service I was reminded that death is not final, it is just the beginning.  My mother can be with her parents and with my husbands grandparents, who always asked how my parents were doing.  I know when it is my time, my mother will come and get me, she will walk with me up the steps to meet our Heavenly Father and she hug me, tell me she loves me and we will have so much catching up to do.

Give your family a hug, tell them you love them often as you never know when it will be their time to be called to go to Heaven and start their new life.

I love you mom and one day I know we will reunite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment