Friday, May 6, 2011

Hot Walgreens deal

This week Walgreens has Fixodent Denture Cleansing tablets 72ct on sale for $3.99 and get $1 RR.

This makes an awesome deal:
$3.99- Fixodent cleanser
-3.00- Fixodent cleanser cpn- 05/01 P&G
$0.99- pay out of pocket and get $1 RR back- YEA!!!

Thanks to my mom for giving me her coupon inserts.  I was able to get 2 boxes from 2 different stores for $1.98 + tax and got 2 $1 RR back :)

I have also found that denture cleaners are great for a variety of things, such as they can sanitize toothbrushes, retainers and mouth guards.  I have yet to try this but I was told to put a tablet in my toilet before I go to bed and in the morning scrub the toilet and it will be clean.  Will have to try this and let you know if it really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment