Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update!!

Some of you may be wondering where I went to, since I didn't post all last week.  Sorry about that :(  Nathan, our 6 yr old came down with a nasty virus and his temperature got up to on several days 105 degrees.  We took him to the doctor who ran tests and all the tests came back negative.  So she sent us home to wait it out.  He missed a whole week of school- you won't hear him complaining-LOL.  Except now he has a ton of classwork and homework to make up- that he does complain about.  Now that he has been fever free and back in school, he was so kind to share his icky virus with his 18 month old brother.  Michael's temperature is not as high as Nathan but it has gotten up to 102 degrees.  So, once again we wait it out and wait for the fever to break.  Michael doesn't like to not feel good- but then who does enjoy being sick :(  All he wants to do is crawl up in my arms and just lay with me.  I love snuggling with my baby- I'm sorry he doesn't feel good and cannot wait to have my adventurous son back.  I will try to update when I can- in between naps, hopefully.  When Michael doesn't feel good- he doesn't sleep, which means mommy doesn't sleep.  So, I am going to try to get caught up on my sleep as well when he does.  Hope to blog soon, but if I don't- you understand.  Have a well and germ free week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment